To be healthy and fit is the most important requirement for every people. Human beings down its time period or by having the phenomena of aging reduce its efficiency not only in the body movement but also in the metabolic aspect as well. Thus the body becomes very weak. General symptoms we see that it becomes very much difficult to move rather move fast like to run fast. Physiotherapy is that branch of science, which becomes very much involved in the rehabilitation as well as care of the body along with protection the injury. Special training is definitely required to be a specialist in physiotherapy. It deals with all the bones and the joints of the body and all of its movement.
There are various techniques those are used by a physiotherapist. The techniques employed, will be selected by the nature of the problem and also the place at which the problem is forming. The most common methods employed are:
1. Acupuncture: This is one of the best ways for treating any recurrently occurring problem in the body. It targets the nerves and the CNS for the therapy. It relaxes the nerves during pain and help in the recovery process.
2. Using Electrical Simulator: A controlled amount of electrical energy is used in the region which is affected by pain and hence it relaxes the nerves going through that area and thus causing the relaxation. It directly acts on the pain receptors present in the body and relaxes them.
3. Manual Technique: In this case, the joint and the soft muscle over there are moved in a proper arrangement so that they can have a better blood circulation and also it will flush excess fluid out of the specific areas of the body.
Other than these therapy methods there is other technique also, which are used at the proper time according to its need.
Conditions treated by the Physiotherapists
There are many conditions and health issues on which physiotherapist give their treatment. They are:
• Neurological Problem- Conditions like the Parkinson’s disease is very much common these days. Proper movement pattern and exercise will definitely improve from the condition. It is also very much helpful in conditions like multiple sclerosis.
• Orthopedic Problem- Chronic Orthopedic patients are always advised to be regular to the physiotherapist and this particular therapy will be very effective for them.
• Musco-Skeletal Problem- physiotherapy is also very helpful to maintain conditions like the pain in the back or the spinal cord region or in the neck region.
It is also very much used in other conditions like the normal pain, incontinence, women’s health issues, in case of cancer or lymphedema and in the cardiorespiratory problems.
Presence of any side effect
As such physiotherapy does not have any sort of side effect. However, a normal reaction like swelling can occur due to over application of force. Although the chances of recovery vary from person to person. It is not a very fast result giving process.
Scenario in Delhi
Most of the physiotherapist in Delhi is very much effective and well known about all the conditions on which they are helping the person for its cure.