If you work from home in Delhi, you can have the ideal work-life combination. And your broadband Internet connection has a lot to do with it.
A surprisingly large number of people are opting for flexi-hours at the office, or quitting their jobs to forge their own careers. There are start-ups galore in Delhi and the rest of India’s metros – and a conscious search for a work-life balance could have something to do with it.
In an age where technology connects us all in real time, wherever we may be in the world, it is easier to work from a remote location instead of reporting to the office. Several freelancers and entrepreneurs function from their homes, using only their desktop computers or laptops, and an Internet connection. This arrangement has obvious benefits – you can work at your pace from familiar surroundings, and you can stop working at a pre-decided hour. Since you are your own boss, there is nobody breathing down your neck asking you to complete today’s tasks yesterday – and you can devote a good amount of time to your family as well.
Of course, none of this is possible if you don’t have a good broadband Internet connection at home to help. Fortunately, there are enough broadband offers in Delhi to choose from, as are excellent service providers with high-speed Internet.
How the right broadband connection helps your work
- A good broadband connection keeps your digital devices connected at all times. It does not suffer network outages and does not impact your work.
- The best broadband networks can connect up to 10 digital devices at the same time. This means that you can connect your phones, tabs and laptops. Such a broadband connection is useful when you have a small office set-up at your home, with a few staff members coming in to work on their own laptops.
Leading broadband providers in Delhi, like Airtel, have revolutionised the speeds they offer on home broadband connections. Employing V-fiber technology, Airtel offers an impressive 99% uptime with uninterrupted connectivity. Besides, Airtel provides the Wi-Fi modem at no extra cost to you – this is a good saving for fledgling businesses.
Choosing the right broadband offer in Delhi
There are several Internet service providers in the national capital. However, choosing the right broadband offer in Delhi is another matter altogether. You might be tempted with promises of high speeds and free data. Whichever broadband offer in Delhi you consider, do study all features and plans being shown to you before you sign up. After all, the plan you choose could be the difference between high productivity and low output!
Here’s what you should look for:
- An affordable monthly plan, and a range of plans to choose from
- Easy installation and setup process
- Always-on connectivity, so your conference calls with clients are not interrupted, nor is your work flow.
- Easy bill payment options, both on the service provider’s website and on their payment app.
- Unlimited calling functionality ingrained in the broadband offer in Delhi
- Free Wi-Fi modem with the plan